BTTF car and Dinner

The weather is supposed to be just what I ordered! We are having a
January thaw and this weekend it is going to be in the 50's and
sunny!!! The plans now are for most of us to meet at the show between
around 6:00PM and 8:00PM Saturday evening by the BTTF Delorean (Not
the Penthouse Pet!!! or the Batmobile. Around 8:45-9:00 we will head
out to the restaurant and Bob and Gail will give us a presentation
about the BTTF car during dinner. Don't forget to print out the
discount coupon for the show and save $2 pp. Directions are also there
but if you need directions to the restaurant E-mail me offlist. So far
about 20 people have said they made plans to come.
David Teitelbaum