Re: [DML] Leather Treatment

When I first got my Delorean the seats looked OK but were very hard and
brittle. I bought a product called Gliptone which is advertised in most
UK classic car magazines. It consists of a leather cleaner, color
restorer and a treatment that helps the leather regain most of its
original suppleness. It takes quite a while to correctly clean and
treat the seats but the results are fantastic. It also gives your seats
a nice 'new' leather smell.

I'm sure the company that makes it has a web site, I'll find out what
it is and post it.

Cheers
Nigel
vin 02677