      1. Re: It happened one night. . .
           From: "Randy Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: BTTF VideoCamera
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Insurance...
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Engine Removal
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: DeLorean Accountants AA
           From: Mike Hirko <mikehirko@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: BTTF VideoCamera
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. It happened one night
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
      8. what were the best years 81, 82 or 83
           From: "snextime" <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. UK owners please read
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: It happened one night. . .
           From: "Michael  Quinto" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Insurance...
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean Accountants AA
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: UK owners please read
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. need photos of inside the door
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: BTTF VideoCamera
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. The Old Guys
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. On the prowl for a used radio
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Advice needed: Unfortunate occurrance
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:36:12 -0800
   From: "Randy Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: It happened one night. . .

Well, I got pulled over once for going too slow.  Yes, that's right, I said,
too slow.   I had just turned the corner off of a main highway and onto a
residential street; and my house just being appox. 3 blocks away.  The cop
had been following for a little while on the highway, and proceeded to
follow.  So, I had just turned the corner and he put his flashers on.

He got out of his car and walked up to the D.  I rolled down my little
window, and he told me that I should just open the door instead.  Once my
door was open, he was a little shocked... as my mother was sitting in the
passenger seat.  I guess he wasn't able to see her when he was driving.  The
funny thing was, my mom knew this cop, as he had visited my parents home
when it got broken in too, many years ago.  Of course, the cop didn't
remember her.  So, she spoke up and said, how you doing Joe, or whatever his
name was.  This completely threw the guy off guard.  I asked him what I had
done, and he responded that I was going to slow.  I said that I had just
turned the corner and was now in a residential area, and had no choice but
to slow down.  He agreed, and said that in the future, to keep in mind of
the proper speed limits, or something like that.  With that, he walked off,
but not without having a few more looks at the car.

So there it is, the story of the DeLorean going to slow, and being pulled
over by a cop for it.  Beat that one folks!

Randy
Vin #16353

Message: 2