Re: DeLorean Accountants AA

It's even worse than that. AA admits to destruction of documents.
Documents that might tell what they knew and when they knew it. It
seems they DID learn something from the Delorean debacle when the
bankrupcy court made them come up with millions because of their duty
to the investers which they subverted to their fees from DMC. Not only
was there destruction of documents they were "double dipping". They
were collecting huge consulting fees along with accounting fees. AA
was not about to turn Enron in and kill the goose that was laying all
of those golden eggs! Who watches the watchers? AA should lose their
license to do business for this, they had a duty to protect the public
and did not. They will just pay a fine and go on with business as
usual. They will just add some obscure disclaimer language into their
future contracts for further protection. Until Congress and the rest
of government gets fed up with this stuff there will be no
improvements and Enron got to the highest levels of government. In
this case not only did all of the employees lose their livelyhood,
their pensions were lost too! Even DMC couldn't do that! Never mind
the investers who understood they were assuming some risk. The poor
employees were betting their future and didn't know it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

> DML,
>
> Has anyone else been following the Financial Times recently? Did
you
> notice how Arthur Anderson was connected with Enron and DeLorean
Motor? Both