Re: Engine Removal

All of what you are planning to do can be done without removing the
engine. It will just take more time and become a much bigger job. A
shop might consider it because they have all of the tools but for an
individual it makes more sense to do these things in several steps. I
would only pull the motor if you had to go inside it and unless you
cooked it or it is high mileage there is no need for that.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757