RE: [DML] A thank you to the fine Senator

RE: [DML] A thank you to the fine Senator

***** Moderator's Note *****
Regardless of the likelihood of a spark from the fuel pump,
a leaking fuel system is ALWAYS a hazard.
*****

Can the wires that connect to the fuel pump produce a spark? I really do
need to know how serious this is since the DeLorean is my daily car. I've
never heard of a DeLorean's gas tank exploding due to gas being trapped
above the fuel pump, so I'm guessing that this is just a case of something
that looks scary.

Thanks in advance.

-Christian