Re: Fuel pressure at the injectors?

Eric, Inside the fuel distributor is a barrell that the control
plunger goes up and down in. The metering slits are .2mm opening.
When the plunger goes up and if there is any obstruction at the slit
area, then gas won't flow through correctly. Thats why I said, Put
some B12 in the gas and go drive it out and then come back and check
it again. Go back to the injectors that that weren't blowing right at
the beginning and see if it's changed. If not and the pressure is
correct and the injector swaping didn't show a bad injector. Then I
can rebuild the Fuel dist.Be carefull soaking in B12. It's good for
cleaning, but if you soak to long the o rings could swell. There
could also be a small break in the SS diaphram that seperates the
lower chamber from the upper chamber.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/images/fuelsystem.jpg
John hervey
--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxx> wrote:
> Just when I was getting comfortable with my understanding of the CFI
> system on my D, I've confused myself.
>
> Could somebody please set me straight with what "portion" of the
Fuel