[DML] Poster poll created

Hey List,

I just created the poll for this poster. If I could ask 5 minutes of
everyones time to just take a look at the pictures and then answer the poll
for me. I really need to have a rough idea if there is a demand for this
poster before I go through the upfront expense of making these posters up.
Another note I would like to add, the pictures don't really do the drawing
justice, it is a lot better in person than on the pictures. Thanks and
please vote!

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>