[DML] Possibility of new poster?

Hey List,

For christmas, my cousin drew a gorgeous picture of a De Lorean for me.
I have been told that I should make it into a poster so other De Lorean
owners and enthusiasts might like to have a copy of this drawing hanging on
their wall as well. I just uploaded 2 pictures of the drawing onto the
Yahoo! groups section of the web page. It is located in the pictures section
under the folder "Drawing". Before I go through the expense of making this
into a poster, I really need to see if anyone is really interested in having
this as a poster to hang on their wall. I am going to set up a poll to see
if there is a demand for this. After I set up the poll, I will let the list
know. In the mean time check out the drawing and let me know what you think
of it!

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>