Re: Leather Treatment & stainless steel polish

Re: Leather Treatment & stainless steel polish

Hi all,

I don't know if you can get Autoglym products in the States but they
do a leather cleaner and a care cream. I use the cream and cleaner
on my seats every few months and they have make them feel much more
supple and they smell like new.

Autoglym also do a fantastic car shampoo which leaves the stainless
body and the wheels looking amazing.

Oh and did I forget to mention the bumper care cream, which, yes you
guessed it, is also from Aytoglym.

In case you haden't realised I love autoglym stuff.

James RG
Woodford

P.S. I still haven't found a really good stainless polish, I have
been told by a few people that Mr Sheen was good but I have used it
several times and it fails to give a very good shine.

What does everyone else use?

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> Well ? my seats are in need of some serious TLC!
>
> They look nice appearance wise .. but are hard and brittle to the
touch
> .. stiff?. Has anyone got any miracle products? Or would
refinishing the