Re: [DML] Front Suspension Mod's

Group, The only thing I have to say about front suspension and lower control
arm, is that just about all vendors have a new and improved lower control
arm. Bern Heninger has them made out of 1/8" steel which is twice the
strength of the original. You can see them on my web site since he doesn't
have one. Also, the price is coming down. I will post it next week. When I
talked to Steve at the Houston meet about a month ago, he said he only had to
fix or modify 3 to 5 per year. They normally have 25 + D's in the shop to
work on all the time. Dave Teitelbaum also said in an email about a month
ago, there were some new lower control arms also coming from another vendor.
Just my 2ct's worth.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/bodyparts.shtml