Re: Conversion to BTTF car?

Hi James,

You're right... many might find that blasphemous! I, however, do not. I myself have been looking for such a conversion since I stumbled across a website a few years back. Someone *had* indeed built a kit that consisted of a new rear louvre and a panel that sat behind the driver with the fluxy bits. I've never again found the site! Since it was all "bolt on" the car was not harmed or altered in anyway... damn I'd like to find that site! I even remember the pricing! Around $1400!
Due to copyright etc I doubt it'll ever surface again....

Dan
Vin#5641 - Maddie - www.projectmadness.com