Re: Relay Box Question

Shain - By your description of this "free floating relay" (if it's a
relay and not just the socket) in the upper right hand corner of the
relay compartment (towards the rear of the car as you're looking into
the relay compartment), it's probably the RPM relay. I think that it
has six wires in a bundle connected into it. This is part of the
control circuit for the fuel pump. My relay went bad last year, and
the frequency valve lost power. The replacement was bright green in
color (original was royal blue if memory serves). As you pointed out,
some of the wiring design was a little abnormal relative to what we
consider "good practices" now. Part of the charm of the car (right?).

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

But my real question is i have