Relay Box Question

Hello,

Yesterday i decided to try and figure out why my courtsey lights
weren't working so i opened up the relay box and did some
investigation. I noticed that i had a burned ground wire on the
car, so after some tracing down i noticed that the way dmc had it
setup was to have one ground wire used to drive several relays
(headlights, cooling fans, vent motors). The wires were fused
together (got way too hot). So i had to remove all the wires and
replace them with a much heavier gauge wire that i grounded to a
central post. My 3rd speed on my vent fan now works great, and i
have no flickering on my headlights. But my real question is i have
a relay socket on wires in the upper right hand corner that i can
just move around as i wish. What is this for? I believe the drawing
has it as an accessory relay? I suggest that whoever hasn't checked
there ground look at it. I couldn't believe hwo they had it hooked
up in the first place.

- Shain