Connecticut DeLorean Sighting

Dear List:
It's been a long, long time since I last saw a DeLorean "in the wild."
The last time I spotted a D, while driving, was in Stratford, CT about six
months earlier. I was driving my D, so it was cool seeing another one at
random.
This sighting was on Tuesday, January 1, 2002. I was driving home from
New York City. It was around 12:05 in the afternoon. As I was fiddling with
the radio and adjusting the heat, I found myself compelled to look up at the
road and focus on the oncoming traffic on the Merritt Parkway (go figure!).
To my surprize, I realized I was fixating on...a DeLorean!? Whoah...and there
it went. I glanced back and watched the ass-end round the next turn.
So, as the question has been stated in some form or another:

If you...were driving your DeLorean...on January 2, 2002 at
12:05 in
the afternoon and traveling South bound on the Merritt
Parkway...between exits 31 and 30...I saw you.

If your on the list, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joshua Schwartz
001292
Trumbull, CT