Re: [DML] (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.

Re: [DML] (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.

I would suggest going to your favorite DMC parts Supplier. The brake
pads that you will find at Autozone or any other chain store are not
made of the material that work best with our cars. The new pads have
metal in the pads which will wear down the rotors faster and will
cause your car so squeak when you are stopping. The pads you will
get from your DMC parts supplier will be the correct pads, not only
will they fit perfectly, but they are made out of the correct
material.

Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, jwit6@xxxx wrote:
> D-59 comes to mind for the fronts. Autozone is terrible when asked
to help with a cross reff part.

> >I need brake pads. Does anyone know of some pads that are readily
> >available from napa or autozone or other common parts stores? I
spent a long
> >time yesterday crossreferencing parts to no avail. I was told by
an autozone
> >employee that RepcoParts went out of business, I also tried KEM,
Girling,