From: edherrmann [mailto:edherrmann@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 6:19 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Cooling system flush

What is the best way to flush out the cooling system. Should I just
remove one of the coolant hoses. I saw an item in the store by
Prestone where you can attatch an in line tee to the heater hose so
you can run water from your yard hose and flush it out while running
the engine. Is their another way by using the yard hose and running
the engine. Thanks. Ed 10078, 16228