Re: internet owners list?

The DeLorean Owners Directory was a project that I started
several years ago, and is now in the care of Ken Montgomery
and is posted on the DMC-News website. Unlike some other
website 'registries' which allow anyone to sign up, the intent of
the DOD is to just list owners, eliminating potential mis-use.
Register for it here:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

Appears that it was last updated in May of 2001. I know that Ken
has been busy since then with his own show and other personal
matters, but I expect it will be updated before the spring/summer
show season begins.

James

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxx> wrote:
> I heard you can sign up on a website somewhere if you own a
Delorean. In it, it tells your address and if you have tools for
break downs etc. I'd might like to sign up, but don't know where
exactly to go. Which site and where on that site?