Re: [DML] Original tires!

My car has NCT's on them and there are 6K miles on them. they have been well
taken care of and kept out of light and look like new. The ride however is
horrible. The tires are loud and hard, you feel every bump. I have been in
cars with NCT's that were changed and the ride difference is very noticable.
I keep my car for concourse and not just for DeLorean Events so they have to
stay but if I were driving it everyday they would go for sure.
I have also seen tires not taken care of and they are cracked and dry rotted
and those tires I would think would be very unsafe.

Juts my 2 Cents

Ken