Car for sale

Latest car for sale on the DMC News page (Dec 22) is an '81 posted by
Joel Searls. Over $10,000 spent on it in the past 3 years, appears to
have covered nearly all of the points of concern, asking $12,000 OBO.
Listed as mid-year, VIN and mileage not listed. How can you beat
something like that? As it reads, I paid $17,000 for less and still
think I got a good deal.