Re: TYRE WEAR SAGA

Dear Lance,
I am assuming that you are talking about the rear tires. You are
correct about fixed camber, however some vendors sell reworked lower
control arms that allow for camber adjustment. I believe that
Delorean Motor Center in California has these available. I put a pair
of their early design lower control arms on my D years ago and never
had any problems with them and it did allow for adjustment. I believe
that they have made a better version since then. Good Luck.
Happy Holidays,
Gary Masie
--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxx> wrote:
> The tyre wear saga continues. In reference to my previous messages
> regarding excessive tyre wear, the auto technician advises that
the camber
> needs adjusting, hence the excessive wear on the outer edge of the
tyre
> (left-hand tyre). But according to the manual, the camber is fixed
and
> cannot be adjusted. In addition, my 'D' sits at a height of 6" >
Lance Haslewood