New parts

Group, I posted several new parts on my web site today, The trailing
arm bolts, 12.9 Steel cad plated., A panel meter of constant
measuring the co reading of the car, a new not NOS water back which
has been hard to find or not at all. I now have new water pumps and
new backs. Delorean exact items. I also posted a picture of the fuel
filter bottom connection and the 14mm fitting banjo so some can see
the correct way to keep the filter from leaking and last a picture of
several pieces of hardware to identify and use as reference when your
trying to explain what a banjo fitting is to some of the people
behind the counter that thinks it's something you play. I went into
Sears the other day to get a new tip for my soldering iron and the
clerk didn't know what I was talking about. Wow, am I getting old or
they living in a sheltered world. No, neither they just don't know
what a soldering iron is.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/