New Parts

Group, I have some good news. The De Lorean 140 alternator is no
more. It's Now The De Lorean 150. Due to some part changes, the
alternators are now putting out anywhere from 145 to 150 + Amps at
2000 rpm. The ones I just built were 153 and 151. This is with a 100
amp load. More current on the low where you need it with the new
parts. Add this to The Fan Fix and you can have a worry free summer
from over heating and low voltage fall out. I have also added new
cooling fans that are a bolt on replacement and a (pulse coil ) for
the distributor.I will have the new lubricant up on the site soon.
I hope that these new parts and all the parts that all De Lorean
suppliers and enthusiast are coming up with are helping all of us to
have a more enjoyable De Lorean experience.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
Home of The Fan Fix