RE: [DML] logos & copyrights

Walt,
A man after my own heart....before I got my D (5 years ago) I wanted the
DeLorean name in SS on both the door sills and bumper.....the day I got the
car I talked to a D owner who said he liked to keep it "dark and mysterious"
and NOT have the name stand out. I feel the same way and would also like to
get rid of the name on the rear bumper...not that I am ashamed of it of
course, but it would tend to "heighten" the mystery as to what it is. I
have been wanting to remove that DML logo on the front grille but have been
a little afraid to try it and also wonderin if it will leave holes that are
unsightly? I like the so called "blackout" covers for both the front and
rear lights too.
On lots of my cars in the past I have removed chrome lettering and had it
leaded in and repainted in that area...I have done that with brand new cars
and horrified the dealers...in particular one Lincoln Continental! Ho Ho.
Hate those signs that want to tell everyone how many valves you have etc!

Murray
VIN: 05962
LIC: DMC-XII