Re: Headlight Switch Follow Up.

Hmm, that's odd. I was always told that flashing your lights was
aggressive, and blacking them out was passive.

For instance, if I'm driving and someone wants to turn in front of
me (lane change, or entering roadway), and it's unsafe, I will
flash my high beams to tell them 'no'. But, if someone needs to
get over, and it's safe to pass (like a truck changing lanes to get
to an off ramp, etc...) I've always killed my lights to let them know
there clear to move.

This also applies to a courtesy acknowlegement. If I'm going
down the highway and for instance a truck changes lanes to let
me pass, I'll flash my clearance lights off as a sign of thanks.
And I've recieved the same when I've let trucks over.

I guess it's just differant all over...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"