DeLoreans magazine & politics

My suggestion for DeLoreans magazine is to make an electronic copy of it
available on the internet for free in addition to the paid subscriptions.
If it is meant to be a sales tool & ad magazine, then distribute it to as
many people as possible at the lowest cost. I read every part of my free
copy and thoroughly enjoyed it. It does come across as a sales brochure,
but perhaps that flavor will change with future issues.

In James Espey's defense, I will comment on how I see both sides of the
situation. Throughout history, people tend to belong to one group at the
expense of being excluded from another. Such it is with politics,
religions, sports, etc. In our microcosm, we are a collection of DeLorean
aficionados. Yet we are cliquish and tend to divide ourselves in our own
territories (or in our case could it be called vendor loyalty?) This has
nothing to do with our group in particular; it is just human nature.

It is easy for people to unintentionally give e-mails a nasty tone when
really they were just trying to communicate opinions. When we meet in
person at the DeLorean events, we can all deal with each other as real
people and not text on a computer screen. Then we laugh all our social
blunders away and have a great time playing with our cars.

Walt Tampa, FL

P.S. to James -- the olive branch is still growing. :)