Re: [DML] Comments & Suggestions from Marc re: deloreans magazine

Re: [DML] Comments & Suggestions from Marc re: deloreans magazine

James,
Why is my name included in the reply to Marc Levy's post to the DML? I had nothing to do with this post, nor did I have any input. Why am I being attacked publicly like this? If you wanted to know what issues I have with you, you could have certainly contacted me privately, and I would have been more than happy to discuss them with you. If I remember correctly, there were many times that we saw each other at the Eurofest event in Ireland. If you were genuinely interested in resolving any issues that you believe exist between you and I, you certainly had an opportunity to do so in Ireland as we attended many of the same events together. I feel it is very unprofessional to attack me in this manner in public and to use the DML as a levering tool to do it. To imply that all people on the East Coast bring your name up at any event is quite presumptuous and incorrect. As a matter of fact, I recently attended an event in Long Island, and you were certainly not the topic of discussion. Also, Steve (I'm assuming Rubano) and Michael Pack, weren't even in attendance at that gathering. So to include these other people in your response to Mr. Levy's post is also improper in my opinion. If you'd like to discuss with me any concerns you have about my opinions or feelings towards you and the company you work for, then you should've contacted me privately. Again, I see nowhere in Marc Levy's post where my name or anyone else's was mentioned beside Marc Levy's himself. I don't know why you decided to defame me or others in your response to Marc's post on the DML. Marc stated in his post about the "DeLoreans" magazine was his opinion, and his only. If you have any questions about Marc's post or his opinion on anything, I suggest that you direct them to him privately. In conclusion, I don't know why you have chosen to take another persons post on the DML, where I was never mentioned in any way shape or form, and use it as an attack on me.

MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE: I'm simply responding to a post which was an attack on my character by Mr. James Espey of DeLorean Motor Company in Houston, TX. I was not the author of the original post, nor did I see mention of my name anywhere in that post. Thank you.

---Dan