DeLorean in Forbes magazine

Hi,
Today I found an article in Forbes magazine(Nov issue) which mentions
the DeLorean and even has a little picture of john sitting on one. The
article is about Scott painter who is trying to make a car like the
duesenburg again(very bad idea) you choose what engine you want, body,
interior etc etc. what happens when you crash it?
End of article has a chart titled "The Anti-DeLorean" "Scott painter is
no DeLorean, Is this a good thing? Probably". It lists a few differences
between john and Painter. hmmm, it says DeLorean only sold a total of 4,243
cars...lol

ps. The car in the picture looks to have clear headlight covers over the
lights. I think it looks very good, I may have to make a set of these.

later

David Phelps
6286