Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show Web Page

In a message dated 11/20/01 10:46:24 AM Central Standard Time,
kkoncelik@xxxx writes:

> Registration has begun and I thank all of you in advance for your support.
> This will be the best Car show ever thanks to you.
>
> Early registrations help me give you a bigger and better show.
>
> Ken

One thing I think a lot of people don't understand about Ken's show is, he
does everything he can to keep the cost to attend these events as low as he
can. He tries to operate these shows on a "break even" type basis while at
the same time putting together a super fantastic, fun filled event. This all
costs money, some pretty big money with most of it being required upfront,
months before the show actually happens. This money is required for deposits
to hold things like banquet rooms and facilities and food and entertainment.
This is one very important reason you need to register and send in your
check NOW for this event. To help Ken try and recover some of the thousands
of dollars of "front" money that has been required to get this event put
together. And don't worry about not being able to attend at the last minute
and being out a couple hundred bucks, Ken will gladly make refunds where
required.
The other important reason to register NOW is because, like Ken has said,
the facilities these events are being held at have maximum capacities which
are established by the local Fire Marshall. If you register late, or decide
to just show up at the door, you may not be allowed to attend. This is not
something that Ken has any control over, so you may end up being very
disappointed if you just show up and are not allowed in.
Pre-regristration is the best way to eliminate these possible problems.
Fill it out and send it in along with your check NOW.

Marty