Re: [DML] Re: TA Bolt questions

Ralf, I failed to respond to the rest of your message. Again, I'm only
repeating what I was told. I'm no bolt or metal expert like Toby. The 12.9
from what I'm told and have been able to find is the best commercial bolt.
You can buy them or have them ordered from hardware suppliers. Normally they
come unplated, then you can have any kind of plating put on them you want.
With out getting into a special bolt like Toby is doing, other De lorean
vendors are apparently using the 12.9 unplated, because the turbo car of mine
was serviced by a De Lorean dealer. I'm not knocking what he is doing, only
pointing out what I was told and have been told be also other bolt experts.
Apparenty you haven't read all my post.
I'll say it again, Toby keep up the good work. When you get thru with the
trailing arm bolt, there are some others that need some attention.
John hervey