TYRE WEAR/THRUST ANGLE

David (and List),

Thank you for your advice and assistance. My local motor mechanic, who has worked on my car in the past, is going to check and adjust the thrust angle should it be required. I'll make the workshop manual available to him so that he can follow the correct procedure.

I have a new set of rear shocks which my son got in from the States some time ago. I'd like to fit them but there seems to be a problem in that they are different to the ones currently on the car. In the next day or so, I'll post a pic of the both types and perhaps someone can tell me what the problem is.

Lastly, DeLoreans are quite a rare breed here in Australia and not many motor mechanics are familiar with them, let alone seen one.

Lance Haslewood