Re: Sun Star

It's funny...
I received one of these as a birthday gift two weeks ago. What a
great little model. Admittedly, one of the doors didn't stay up on
mine - and I was wondering (for a minute or two) how to make it stay
up. Then reality returned, and then I remembered it was just a toy.

BOY!!! Are we a group of perfectionists or what ?!!!

Enjoy this for what it is, a great little model of memorabilia.

Eric
Vin# 5557