      1. Re: Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: M9 1.00 bolt?????????
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: watch
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Replica SS panels
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: watch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Leatherique Please read
           From: "flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: trailing arm bolts
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...How to fix your Woes
           From: "dan g." <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     11. New Owner Questions
           From: shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: M9 1.00 bolt?????????
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Replica SS panels
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     14. Fuel Injector Question
           From: "Eric" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Epoxy on frame?
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     17. Brake System Leaks.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     18. Sun Star
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Fuel Injector Question
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: New Owner Questions
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Courtesies relay?!?!?
           From: mattc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Fuel Injector Question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: RE: trailing arm bolts and front lower control arms
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     24. Bent
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     25. Brake Booster
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:07:46 EST
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: TA Bolt questions

I would just like to reiterate. The 10 year old bolt 12.9 I took out of the
car was slightly bent. When I showed it to another De Lorean he couldn't even
tell it till I pointed it out.Maby 1/16th over all distance. I would think
this is pretty good for a 10 year old bolt in a turbo car. The spec are great
that Toby is pulling out, but how will it perform in the car under adverse
conditions. If you drive sensible there wouldn't be a problem. Apparently
Colin Chapman thought the 10.9 would work fine or he wouldn't have approved
it. Maybe he did over look it. But others long ago up graded to the 12.9 with
no problems. Keep up the good work Toby, It's intrusting reading all about
what your research is yielding.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/hightemp.shtml

Message: 2