TA Bolts...an end?

Surely enough has been said about the bolts so that anyone interested
should be able to make an enlightened decision. I really don't want to
read any more opinions or data, what I'd really like is first hand
experiences from those who have had bolt failure. Did they limp home or
did they have to be flat bedded? What were the control problems when
the bolt let go and the rear end dropped? Was there a loud noise to
alert that something big was happening so that you would automatically
react by reducing speed? Was there enough rear end clunking before the
fact so that they knew after the fact that they should have paid better
attention?

The facts, as far as I have been able to determine (I did my homework):

First of all, zero failure rate thus far on either the upgraded bolts
the vendors are using or Toby's bolts. Secondly, actual bolt failure is
a very tiny percentage (less than 5%), of course if yours should be one
that fails you immediately go to 100%. Final figure is that a very high
percentage of bolts are not perfect should you inspect them, best
guestimate I can get is 30% to 50%.

If you're a worrier, change your bolts, if you're a real worrier, get
Toby's bolts.