Re: [DML] Re: TA Bolt questions

I would just like to reiterate. The 10 year old bolt 12.9 I took out of the
car was slightly bent. When I showed it to another De Lorean he couldn't even
tell it till I pointed it out.Maby 1/16th over all distance. I would think
this is pretty good for a 10 year old bolt in a turbo car. The spec are great
that Toby is pulling out, but how will it perform in the car under adverse
conditions. If you drive sensible there wouldn't be a problem. Apparently
Colin Chapman thought the 10.9 would work fine or he wouldn't have approved
it. Maybe he did over look it. But others long ago up graded to the 12.9 with
no problems. Keep up the good work Toby, It's intrusting reading all about
what your research is yielding.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/hightemp.shtml