Re: [DML] High Speed Accelleration...

I did some more checking on the way back from work tonight, and it
did the same thing... except I noticed when I would be going about
65, I could give it some gas, but when I went all the way towards the
floor with the pedal, suddenly it would almost "die out" and drop
speed. I could back off the pedal and it would keep the speed and
rise slowly, but it didn't seem as if it was doing any sort of
down/up shifting. I have been keeping an eye on the revs to make
sure it wasn't doing anything excessivly high/low...and it seems ok
from just my general car knowledge. I do notice that sometimes it
stays in first gear a bit too long...but the moment I take the foot
off the accelerator, it will downshift into second. I've never
noticed it start in second gear from a stop, either, as some people
have encountered... Essentially, it feels like it's not getting
enough power somehow...not as if it's misjudging what gear to be in
at high speed....

The mystery continues...
Pete