Re: [DML] High Speed Accelleration...

Pete,

I have a hunch that your problem may be a bad transmission computer
governor. While you are having problems coming back up to speed, your
transmission may be stuck in 2nd gear. The next time this happens, check to
see if your engine is revving. Also try to become conscious of how many
times you feel the transmission shift while you come up to speed from a full
stop.

The most common symptoms of a bad CG is that it will start you off in 2nd
gear, so I suggest not trying those 0-60 tests until you are certain of what
your transmission is doing.

Walt Tampa, FL