Re: Engine Help $$$$

For those who must (and don't have the right equipment), I found it
easier to adjust the air/fuel mixture with the o2 system unplugged.
Unplugging the o2 system is also a nice test. The idle seeking on
my D pretty much stopped once the o2 system was unplugged. This
suggests that the o2 system is trying to compensate for a air/fuel
mixture that was still off, even though the engine was now
running. With some additional tweaking of the air/fuel mixture, I was
able to almost completely eliminate the idle seeking. Power seems
down a bit -- I must have had it running a little rich.