PRV engine in LANCIA THEMA

Hello,
I just found out that the same PRV with K-Jetronic fuel injection was used in the LANCIA THEMA up till 1992 where they switched to - ALFA.

(Yes, for those of you who have seen the DeLorean movie by Hegedus/Pennebaker, even John Z. DeLorean mentioned "in a few years we'll switch to Alfa". The background for that discussion in a board meeting at DMC Ltd. was the PRV's cost. I think DeLorean called it "highway robbery" among other things, if my memory serves me correct.

Yes, the PRV was indeed an expensive, yet reliable engine. Hmm - now I wonder what specs LANCIA fitted the THEMA with. How many horses? I'll try to find out.

Best wishes :)
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759