Re: Headlight Switch Problem.

It's probably a good time to replace the switch (or quite driving at
night). It is a somewhat marginal design, but there is no replacement
other than OEM (hint to vendors-another opportunity!). I've bought
OEM replacments that didn't work very well either.

I've opened up a couple and there is nothing inside that is very
repairable. What usually happens is the switch contacts overheat and
melt some of the plastic. Then contacts don't line up right and it
quits working. Lots of tiny parts and springs in there, too.

Dave Swingle