Re: [DML] TYRE WEAR

If in fact the tires were worn out evenly then that would indicate
that there is nothing wrong with the car, the tires just "wore out".
The fact that they wore out so quickly is more a function of the
tire's composition and treadwear rating. Tire life is a trade-off.
They can make tires that will last like iron (never wear out) but you
give up something else like traction, or rain control, or speed
rating. On race cars were traction is everything tires only last a
couple of races. It is possible that the tires you had were made
wrong. The dealer you bought them from would be the place to go if you
can prove the mileage used and the wear pattern.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757