Re: TYRE WEAR

That's odd. I have a set of Yoko's on my car, and after almost
14,000 miles, they still have a very good amount of tread left.

2 people with excessive tire wear with 2 different types of tires
seems to indicate that there is an underlying condition
somewhere that is causing this problem. A quick search on
Google resulted in quite a few hits that all appear to suggest that
excessive tire vibration may be the culprit behind the excessive
wearing. And even then the sites have suggested that the tire
vibration can be caused by faulty suspension components and
braking components.

Perhaps it may be time for a computerized tire balancing and/or
a set of new shocks.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"