Re: [DML] TYRE WEAR

What is the treadwear rating? This is normally printed on the side of the tire
somewhere. I had a Mustang Cobra with 180 treadwear and got only about 3000 miles out of
the tires. Likewise, I have had cars with 480 treadwear ratings on the tires and they
would go tens of thousands of miles. Personally, I would suggest tires with a treadwear
of about 300 for a DeLorean.