[DML] Pre-purchase info requested

Hey all...

I joined the list to get some pre-info on the DMC-12 before I purchase one
this next year and to make some good contacts. I intend to keep my DeLorean
fairly stock, but there are a few items I think need updating for what I
will be using the car for...so my questions are as follows:

WHEELS
----------
I have searched posts about your aftermarket rim setup and it seems to be
discussed to death but it seems that no one has posted any real numbers...

For all you guys that have aftermarket wheels: what offset did you get on
your rims (F&R) and what size spacers did you use? Or at the very least
from (ANY) owner, can you tell me the numbers stamped on the back of the OEM
wheels? I know the OEM fronts are 14x6 (4-100) and the rears 15x8 (4-100),
but not sure of the offsets.

SUSPENSION
----------------
I am interested in the sway bar updates Walt has posted. Does anyone one
know if the DeLorean suspension is borrowed from other vehicles (Lotus,
etc.)? I am interested in a fully adjustable coilover setup for weekend
track use and auto-crossing. I've seen some of the cross-reference info
floating around the net, but it seems vague in some areas.

I am sure I will have more questions in the future, but hopefully I can shed
some more light on this.

Thanks for your time...

Rob Thomas
r_p_thomas@xxxx