mailing address

Well, I still have this letter that I'd like to send to JZD on my desk. I would like to get JZD's mailing address so I could send it to him. I am not asking anything from him, nor do I have anything negative to say. I have his daughter's address in California and thought about haveing her forward it to him, but would rather not bother her. Also, I would rather not bother everyone on the list with my request. Will someone please give me his mailing address I will not give it to another soul!

Please help me out, Casey