DeLorean distant cousin? Very distant!

[Moderator Note - yes it's WAY off topic. Slow day I guess ;-)]

Ok, this may have little to do with DeLoreans, but who cares! This thing is cool and I thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

http://www.landshark.co.uk/

The one similarity it does have with the DeLorean is that it looks like Lotus is engineering the product just like they did for the DeLorean. So in fact, it does have a small tie to our cars... a very distant cousin maybe?

---Dan

PS- On another note: Does anyone know where I can send a brake master cylinder to be sleeved in stainless? Thanks!