RE: [DML] What other cars used the PRV-V6

RE: [DML] What other cars used the PRV-V6

The block itself is the same on most if not all of the engines listed.
The engine "cradle" is unique on the DeLorean (it may be the same on the
Alpine, but I don't know for sure) which is where the engine mounts bolt
in.

The earlier versions of the PRV (like the DMC) are odd fire, where the
later ones (like the Eagle) are even fire. With that, the crankshafts
and cam shafts are not the same. I do think any of the PRV heads will
bolt on to any PRV block, but the fire order will be dictated by the
heads you choose and the crank should come from the same "donor".

The intakes are likely not interchangeable between heads. I cant verify
this, but it is a good bet they are not the same.

Also note that the displacement is not always the same. I am told some
blocks can be modified to fit the larger piston liners. Again, I have
never tried this.

My information is all theoretical. There may be others on the list that
have tried some of these things.

I think it would be better if you explain what you are trying to do.
That may be a better way for the rest of the group to help you.

Are you looking for more performance? Replace a blown motor? Doing a
book report? :)