Re: T-panel fix - but how to bend the tabs back??

Re: T-panel fix - but how to bend the tabs back??

The tabs hold the plastic rear valence in place so they should be
approx horizontal. If they are bent downward you will have to remove
the "T" panel and straighten them. They do not have to be bent to
remove the "T" panel. Be real careful with the plastic valence as they
are made out of unatainableium. (Ha Ha) While you have the "T" panel
off remove the rectangular metal plate and check inside for any rust.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757