RE: [DML] T-panel fix - but how to bend the tabs back??

RE: [DML] T-panel fix - but how to bend the tabs back??

Group,
I have never been satisfied with the foam rebuild of the T-Panel. My solution is to uses self expanding foam. First clean all goop off and then lay down two strips of foam on the fiberglass body top. Let foam expand a bit and then lay t panel in foam. The foam will still expand a bit, so put 1x4s on t panel from door to door and weight down. The foam will expand to the perfect height.

Jim Sawyer
vin 4149
"it's not red anymore"