Frequency Valve Voltage

Does anyone know what the VOLTAGE going to the frequency valve should
be.

I understand that the valve (which is really just an electronic
injector) operates at 70 cycles per second - and that this can't be
measured by a voltmeter.

However, I have a pulse signal (viewed on my oscilloscope) that is
about the correct frequency, and has a pulse width of about 80 / 20.

What I don't know is what the AMPLITUDE should be. I'm only measuring
about 0.5 volts (during the "ON" cycle) and I'm trying to determine
if this is actually enough to energize the valve.

The goal here is to trouble shoot a problem in the valve's coil, or
the ECU drive circuit.

1) I can "hear" the valve buzzing.
2) I have confirmed fuel pressure on the input side of the valve
3) I have NO Fuel on the output side of the valve.

-could be clogged
-could be not driven to open fully at each cycle by the ECU.
-could be a partial short in the coil

Does anyone know the amplitude of the drive signal to this valve?
I'm not willing to just "shotgun" and replace the valve w/o some more
diag. here. :-)

Thanks

Eric
VIN# 5557